A 3 stars all comfort campsite
Les Etangs Mina became a 3 star rated site in the first half of 2012
- Our reception team is available 7/7
- From 10 to 12am and from 3 till 7pm in low season (April/May/June and September)
- From 9 to 12am and from 3 till 7pm in July and August
- Local tourist information
- Ticket sales at reduced prices; Zoo de La Palmyre, the Aquarium at La Rochelle, Iléo on the Île d’Oléron ...
- Mail collection point and post service
- Stamps, post cards, souvenirs and local products ...
- Medical service information; doctors, dentists, hospitals, veterinaries ...
- English and Spanish spoken
- 2 sanitary blocks
- WC, wash basins, showers in individual units
- Clothes and dish washing sinks
- Baby area
- WC, shower and wash basin adapted for disabled clients
- Chemical toilet waste disposal
- 220V plug sockets for hairdryers and razors ...
- Cleaned twice per day in season
- Snack bar open during off season on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank holidays
- High season open from 8am until midnight
- Meals available from 9€
- Home cooked pizzas
- Sandwiches, salads ...
- Ice cream
- Meals to eat in or take away
- Themed meals in high season or following request in low season
- Grocery open in July and August from 8am to 8pm
All you may need if you run out, bread and pastries, ice for cool boxes, regional products, beach equipment, children’s toys, souvenirs ...
- Secure campsite; access with a coded badge between 8:00 am to 11:00 pm
- High season presence 24 hours a day; security cameras
- Washing machine and clothes dryers (tokens and powder available at the reception)
- Internet access via 2 computers
- Free Wi-Fi cover on the camping area pitches and the communal areas
- Prepaid cards available at the reception
- Communal BBQ
- Recycling in place on the campsite; yellow bin bags for plastic, metal and cardboard available at the reception
- Daily bin collection in high season
- Options available to make your stay more comfortable: baby kits for hire (bed, high chair and baby bath), fridges (for touring pitches), microwave ovens ...
- Supplement to pay upon arrival = 3.50É per animal per night
- 1 animal per family per pitch
- The animal must be kept on a lead
- No barking
- No animal is to be left alone on the campsite
- Dog fouling is not allowed, please scoop the poop!
- Dangerous dogs are not allowed. Dogs classed in the 1st and 2nd categories are forbidden